2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venice is home to many spectacular landmarks, but shortlisting them and planning an itinerary when traveling with kids can be challenging. Take the stress out of your trip planning, and benefit from the assistance of a child-friendly guide who provides treasure hunts, stories, and games. As it’s a private tour, the trip can be tailored to children’s ages and interests. Highlights include St. Mark’s Basilica, Rialto Bridge, the Grand Canal.
- Explore Venice’s highlights without getting lost by having a guide
- Tick off many top sights, such as Rialto Bridge, and the Grand Canal
- Great for kids—a guide provides games, contests, and treasure hunts
- Avoid waiting in long lines at St. Mark’s Basilica with skip-the-line entry
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entrance tickets
Professional, kid-friendly guide
Departure & Return
P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Tours With Kids
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San PoloVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Campo San BartolomeoChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteSanta Croce Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)DorsoduroScuola Grande di San Rocco BuranoMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Campo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)