Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Venice’s highlights without getting lost by having a guide
- Tick off many top sights, such as Rialto Bridge, and the Grand Canal
- Great for kids—a guide provides games, contests, and treasure hunts
- Avoid waiting in long lines at St. Mark’s Basilica with skip-the-line entry
Departure & Return
At Florian Caffè in St. Mark's Square, Venice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Tours With Kids
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands