- Glass-making factory tour and demonstration on Murano Island
- See where some of the world's finest glass art originates on a factory tour
- Watch a master glassblower at work during a live demonstration
- Browse colorful, finished works of art at the factory showroom
- Receive a 20% discount on all glass purchases
- Includes a free small glass souvenir
Departure & Return
300 meters distance to Murano FARO Boat station Line 7 from San Marco from 01 April to 02 November and line 4.1 all year Line 3 from train station Santa Lucia or Piazzale Roma car terminal all year
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons