- Hands-on cooking lesson and lunch in Venice
- Learn the secrets of authentic Venetian cooking from a professional chef
- Cook in the private kitchen of a historic palace apartment
- Help prepare a multicourse, seasonal menu of typical regional dishes
- Group size limited to six for a more intimate experience
- Fresh pasta making class in a private Venetian palace
- Lunch and dessert
- Certificate of attendance
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With raw ingredients in hand, take a short stroll through charming backstreets and squares to reach the historic Palazzo Contarini delle Figure, where the cooking lesson will take place in a private apartment. Tie on an apron, roll up your sleeves, and get to work in a well-equipped kitchen as your instructor takes you through all the steps to prepare a typical Venetian lunch (see Itinerary for a sample menu).
Learn how technique and ingredients come together to form delicate flavors and textures while preparing a multicourse menu of authentic pasta, vegetable, and meat dishes. When the cooking is done, sit down with your fellow chefs for an intimate homemade feast accompanied by wine and other beverages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 and max 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Exclusive Fresh Pasta cooking class with a Venetian chef.