- Half-day market trip and cooking lesson in Venice
- Learn to cook authentic regional dishes with the help of a professional chef
- Shop for fresh, seasonal ingredients at the famous Rialto Market
- Prepare a delicious, 3-course meal in the kitchen of a Venetian palazzo
- Taste fine Italian wines and get pairing tips from an expert sommelier
- Enjoy the handmade feast along with plenty of wine
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With groceries in hand, accompany your professional chef guide to a well-equipped kitchen inside a palazzo. Get hands-on instruction in preparing an authentic Venetian menu including a starter, main dish, and dessert. Taste regional wines with the guidance of a sommelier, and learn how to pair food and wine like a pro to bring out the best flavors in each.
When the cooking’s done, sit down to enjoy your homemade lunch along with generous wine pairings for a truly memorable meal. It's a great way to gain a new appreciation for Italian cooking and learn tricks and recipes to impress your friends back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirement at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Rialto Market tour, Cooking Class and Wine Tasting.