- An insider’s small-group wine tasting and bar crawl through Venice
- Visit a variety of bars and restaurants for a diverse cross-section of the city’s gastronomy scene
- Listen to legends and stories from each neighborhood, plus the foods you sample
- Ditch the tourist traps: discover places frequented only by locals and learn how to choose wine
Departure & Return
By the fountain in front of Chiesa San Giacomo di Rialto ( in Campo San Giacomo di Rialto 1) . If you are next to the Rialto bridge on San Polo side, walk straight for about 10 seconds, you will see a church with a big clock on top, and a fountain next to it. This is the meeting point, and please look for the guide with the sign reading " Savor Italy Tours "
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please input in the note section or send us a message after your booking and let us know what time you would like to start the tour ( morning or afternoon starting time). If you do not choose a starting time, the default time will be 5:15 p.m.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes prior to the departure time. If you have any food allergies, please advise us in advanced and we will try our best to accommodate it. In case we can not accommodate your food allergies, we will try to come up with a solutions that work for both. If you inform us on the same day of your food allergies instead of at the time of booking, we are very sorry but it would be very challenging to change the route at the time the tour has to start. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas