4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds and explore Venice’s quieter side with this kayak tour through the Venetian lagoon. Paddle around the historic islands of Sant’Erasmo and Vignole and visit a 16th-century fort only accessible by small boat. Learn about the history of this little-visited corner of the lagoon and spot local wildlife. You’ll also paddle past the islands of Lazzaretto Nuovo and Certosa to admire views of Venice from afar.
- Discover Venice’s most peaceful islands far from the tourist crush
- Access the Sant-Andrea Fort and other gems only reachable by kayak
- A guide to point out native wildlife and historical monuments in the lagoon
- Kayak, paddle, and life vest provided for a safe and comfortable excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Interpretive Guide & Tour leader
Pick up point in Venice Fondamente Nove
Water bus ticket to the Sant'Erasmo Island. Tickets will be purchased onboard
Departure & Return
Campo dei Gesuiti, 4878, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Meet your guide at COMBO internal yard, near the well
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak discovery tour in the lagoon of Venice?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak discovery tour in the lagoon of Venice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak discovery tour in the lagoon of Venice
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesVeniceNature and Wildlife - VenetoKayaking - VenetoNature and Wildlife - TrevisoKayaking - TrevisoNature and Wildlife - PaduaKayaking - PaduaCategory
Burano Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa) Tours & TicketsSanta Croce Tours & TicketsMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsCampo San Bartolomeo Tours & TicketsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova) Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Margherita Tours & TicketsAqualandia Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta) Tours & Tickets