- An in-depth guided walking tour of Venice with skip-the-line access to San Marco Museums
- The perfect introduction for first-time visitors, you’ll tick off the highlights in a single stroll
- Enjoy free entry to Biblioteca Nazionale, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, and Museo Correr
- Cover over a thousand years of history with personalized commentary on each landmark
Departure & Return
Under the Clock Tower in St. Mark’s Square, next to "YEX" Exchange Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Because of security checks you might experience a line to get inside the St. Mark's Basilica. You will skip the line for non reserved tickets but security check is mandatory.
- Maximum 35 people on each tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Very Viva Venice Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience