2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the culture and cuisine of UNESCO–listed Venice on this food-lover’s dining experience. Take a seat at your table in a Venetian home while your chef—a local sailor—cooks up a storm in the kitchen. Enjoy fresh homemade pasta, fresh fish, and locally grown vegetables across a delicious 5-course Italian seafood feast, and savor the delicious flavors of Venice.
- Enjoy a 5-course Italian seafood feast in beautiful Venice
- Your chef—a local sailor—shares his authentic cuisine
- Sample fresh homemade pasta, fresh fish, and more
- Authentic dining experience in a local Venetian home
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks (Red Wine, White Wine, Aperitif, Sparkling Wine)
Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Departure & Return
30124 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Event location will be provided in the voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during A seafood feast with a Venetian sailor for private groups?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during A seafood feast with a Venetian sailor for private groups?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
A seafood feast with a Venetian sailor for private groups
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeVeniceDining Experiences - VenetoDining Experiences - TrevisoDining Experiences - PaduaCategory
Bridge of SighsLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Cannaregio San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)MazzorboMuranoCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)AqualandiaVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Scuola Grande di San Rocco San Lazzaro degli ArmeniBrenta RivieraChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)San Polo