2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore our promoted experiences
Cairo’s Egyptian Museum is the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world—but if you can’t make it there, this outpost in Turin is the next best thing. Housing more than 30,000 pieces in total, the museum boasts art, sarcophagi, mummies, and much more. Explore the facilities with a guide on this 2-hour small-group tour.
- 2-tour guided tour of Egyptian Museum
- Museum admission included
- Learn about Egyptian history
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Headsets to hear the guide clearly ( for groups larger than 6)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Egyptian Museum Tour with Skip-the-line Fast Access and Expert Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Egyptian Museum Tour with Skip-the-line Fast Access and Expert Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 101940P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchaeology Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchaeology Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiArchaeology Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
QC TermetorinoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Zoom TorinoJuventus StadiumRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Via PoMole AntonellianaPiazza StatutoValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Grinzane Cavour Castle