Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
72 Tours & Activities
Mole Antonelliana Tours
26 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Maximize time spent in Turin with this private guided tour. See the city’s top landmarks including Palazzo Reale, the Baroque-style Church of San Lorenzo, and the Renaissance Cathedral (home to the Holy Shroud). Skip the line to enter Mole Antonelliana, for sweeping views of Turin, and explore the history of Italian cinema at your own pace in the National Museum of Cinema.
- Private tour of Turin including top historic landmarks
- Make the most of time spent in Turin with a local guide
- Skip-the-line access to Mole Antonelliana
- Explore the National Museum of Cinema at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour of Turin and its monuments with an expert guide
Food and drinks
Guide inside the Mole Antonelliana
Departure & Return
Departure PointP.za Castello, 215, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsMole Antonelliana, 10124 Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites that require an entrance fee, except for the Mole Antonelliana and its National Cinema Museum and panoramic lift
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No medical restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin: 2-Hour Private Guided Tour and Mole Antonelliana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin: 2-Hour Private Guided Tour and Mole Antonelliana?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39613P148
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - AstiArchitecture Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiHalf-day Tours - AstiCity Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)QC TermetorinoRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Zoom TorinoValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Mole AntonellianaPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Via PoCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Juventus StadiumPiazza StatutoGrinzane Cavour Castle