3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover two of Turin’s major highlights on this small-group tour. Begin with the splendors of the city’s historic center, including the Piazza Castello, the Galleria Subalpina, and more. Then, beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to the city’s Egyptian Museum, which is home to a staggeringly extensive collection of ancient artifacts. See the highlights of the collection, and learn more about the museum’s priceless treasures, from your guide.
- Beat the crowds when you embark on a small-group tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Turin’s Egyptian Museum
- See many of the city’s major landmarks and highlights in just a few hours
- The itinerary includes a guided tour of the museum’s collection
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the Egyptian Museum
Guided tour of downtown Turin
Transfer from/to the hotel
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, 215, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Meet your guide in Piazza Castello, in front of Teatro Regio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event that the minimum number of participants for the guided tour is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative date for the reservation or a full refund.
- Any 0-3 years old children must be indicated at the time of booking, as there is a maximum number of allowed entries to the museum. In the presence of children not reported at the time of booking, the entry will not be guaranteed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No medical restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Turin, ticket and guided tour of the Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Turin, ticket and guided tour of the Egyptian Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Turin, ticket and guided tour of the Egyptian Museum
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCategory
Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)QC TermetorinoGrinzane Cavour CastleJuventus StadiumRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Zoom TorinoMole AntonellianaRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Via PoPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Piazza StatutoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)