Explore our promoted experiences
- A comprehensive and delicious introduction into Turin’s rich food and wine
- Sample local specialties from street food to restaurant dishes
- Tour the largest open-air market in Europe and the city’s old town
- Learn about the history and culture of Turin’s cuisine with a guide
Departure & Return
Your tour leader will meet in Turin’s City Centre. • We’ll send you the exact starting location address 24 H before the experience date/time by sms/wa and via Viator, please make sure that the mobile number is correct, and controle your e-mail inbox for messages from us.
The end point may vary. However, we will be giving you all the route informations you might need.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please show the ID of your Child or/and Infant before the Starting the tour.
- Your tour leader will meet in the centre of Turin, the exact starting location & address will be send to you after your booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Eat Food Tours Turin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands