- Priority entrance to the Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum to save time
- Focus on the highlights in both attractions by visiting with a guide
- Learn about Turin’s royal history while visiting the former Savoy palace
- Delve into the ancient world with guide commentary in the Egyptian Museum
Departure & Return
The guide will be at the entrance of the palace holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written. You need to go through the gate and meet the guide at the entrance door under the sign "Musei Reali"
The Tour will end outside the Egyptian Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- During this tour is not possible to see the Holy Shroud
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff