Explore our promoted experiences
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Turin plus admission to the National Automobile Museum
- Ride both Line A and Line B throughout Turin with one ticket
- Get off as many times as you like to explore further on foot
- Gain entry to the National Automobile Museum with your validated bus ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointP.za Castello, 15, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After you've validated your ticket, bring it to the National Automobile Museum (nicknamed Mauto, for 'Museo Auto') to visit this fascinating museum.
Italy's National Automobile Museum was founded in 1932 and features nearly 200 cars representing 80 different car makers. The museum's high-tech exhibits – including free Wi-Fi and a museum app – make it especially interesting to visit. See historic images and data on all the cars you'll see on display, as well as on the mechanics who will be at the museum during your visit.
There is a hop-on hop-off bus stop located conveniently just outside the National Automobile Museum, making it even easier to combine these two experiences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.