- 1-hour hot air balloon flight over Piedmont
- Admire northwestern Italy’s stunning Alpine landscapes from above
- Glide over the vineyards of the renowned Barolo and Langhe wine regions
- Float over the elegant capital city of Turin
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off from central Turin
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarru or your centrally located Turin hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hop aboard the basket with your captain and set off into the sky, at an altitude of some 2,000 feet (610 meters). Peer down at the villages, vineyards and castles dotting the landscape, and soar over the wine regions of Langhe and Barolo, home to some of Italy’s most prominent blends, including Barbaresco, Asti, Dogliani and Barolo.
Enjoy a unique view of the Alps as you straddle the Italian-Swiss border. Keep an eye out for the Monte Rosa Massif and Monte Cervino, as well as the Maritime Alps along the French border. Then, travel over Turin, the vibrant capital of the Piedmont region.
Back on ground, toast your flight with a glass of sparkling wine. From there, you’ll be shuttled to your original departure point at the launch. Upgrade your ticket to include transportation back to your hotel in Turin.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The exact launch spot in Carru varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balloon Team Italia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hot Air Balloon Flight over Piedmont from Turin.