1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Prosecco has taken the world by storm, and with this winery tour you can get a behind-the-scenes look at how this Italian bubbly is made. Visit a historic estate in the Alpine foothills between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene to tour the scenic vineyards overlooking the town of Asolo. Get a peek at the aging cellar before settling in for a guided tasting of sparkling Asolo Prosecco DOCG as well as still white and red wines.
- A winery tour highlighting Prosecco sparkling wines made in Veneto
- A guided visit of the vineyards and cellar to learn about its production
- Views over the rolling countryside and town of Asolo from the estate
- Taste four wines, “grissini” (breadsticks), olive oil, and local specialties
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via S. Pio X, 17, 31017 Fonte TV, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tasting Asolo Prosecco at Tenuta Baron?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVenetoTrevisoFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VeniceWine Tastings - VeniceWalking Tours - VeniceFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory