2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours tour with Sailing Cruise
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 1, 37018 Malcesine VR, Italy
We meet at the Port of Malcesine
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour can be canceled in case of bad weather or strong wind
- In case of cancellation by us, the ticket will be soon full refunded or will be valid for the first other useful date
- Not recommended for those suffering from seasickness
- Please before to book call Nicola (+39 329 9283719) to check the actual availability of the tour (which depends on the weather)
- No smoking allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are far from Malcesine, start well in advance, because there is often a lot of traffic, especially on Saturdays, especially in summer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing Ship Cruise on Lake Garda from Malcesine?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing Ship Cruise on Lake Garda from Malcesine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing Ship Cruise on Lake Garda from Malcesine?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing Ship Cruise on Lake Garda from Malcesine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursWater ToursSailingWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTrentoRomantic Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeWater Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeSailing - Trentino-Alto AdigeCategory