Explore our promoted experiences
- See another side of the Brenta Dolomites on a white-water rafting trip
- All necessary equipment, training, and guidance are included
- This introductory white-water rafting trip is accessible for beginners
- Navigate the Noce River, and admire its beautiful scenery
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting time is 45 minutes before departure
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trentino WILD Rafting & Outdoor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.