Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
From Place du Capitole, go up rue du Taur towards Saint-Sernin Basilica. When you arrive in front of the basilica, go to the right. Meet in front of 4, Place Saint-Sernin. There are benches. Access: Capitole Metro (line A), or Jeanne d'Arc Metro (line B).
The tour ends at Place Saint-Georges, in the historic center of Toulouse. This square is located next to Wilson Square (Jean-Jaurès Metro, line A and B).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring your good mood, your smile, and what to be comfortable to walk 2 hours and 5km in the city (no particular difficulty)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bienvenue Toulouse
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.