4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the natural beauty of the Gaillac wine-growing region with a half-day tour from Toulouse. Visit two wineries and taste several wines they produce including sparkling, white, rose, and red wines. Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Toulouse are included.
- Taste wines made in Gaillac at the source
- Explore two wineries and sample their products
- Learn about how sparkling, white, rose, and red wines are made
- Round-trip transportation from Toulouse is included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and return at hotel if possible
Services of an English speaking driver
Transportation in a minivan
4 hours tour
Entrance fees to monuments, museums, attractions
Personal insurance and expenses
Meals and drinks
Wine tasting fees (10 € to 15 € per person per winery)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point : your Toulouse centrally located hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour requires minimum 2 adults to operate
- This tour is not available on 25th of December, 1st of January and 1st of May
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gaillac Wine Half Day Tour from Toulouse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gaillac Wine Half Day Tour from Toulouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gaillac Wine Half Day Tour from Toulouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gaillac Wine Half Day Tour from Toulouse?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gaillac Wine Half Day Tour from Toulouse
5 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingToulouseFood Tours - Midi-PyrénéesBus Tours - Midi-PyrénéesWine Tastings - Midi-PyrénéesArchitecture Tours - Midi-PyrénéesHalf-day Tours - Midi-PyrénéesFood Tours - MontpellierBus Tours - MontpellierWine Tastings - MontpellierArchitecture Tours - MontpellierHalf-day Tours - MontpellierFood Tours - BordeauxBus Tours - BordeauxWine Tastings - BordeauxArchitecture Tours - BordeauxHalf-day Tours - BordeauxCategory
Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade)Albi CathedralHappy ForestMuseum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin)Black Mountains (Montagne Noire)Les Abattoirs MuseumLombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives)Canal du MidiSpace City (Cite de l'Espace)Pont NeufCarcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne)Place du CapitoleCabardès Wine RegionAeroscopia