2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the hassle of figuring out train timetables and visit Toledo with this half-day tour from Madrid. Explore the historic city's main attractions and monuments, including the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, and Alcazar, and immerse yourself in its culture with a walking tour through its atmospheric streets.
- Half-day tour to Toledo: Leave the logistics to the experts
- Ideal for those with limited time: Be back in Madrid for dinner
- Get insight into local history and culture from your guide
- Includes admission to all listed attractions: No hidden extras
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tour Guide
Guided walking tour of the streets of Toledo & Alcazar
Any service not specified in the "Included" section
Departure & Return
Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Google Coordinates: 39°51'24.6"N 4°01'29.1"W
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AKI TRAVEL GROUP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toledo Private Guided Tour: City of the 3 Cultures & Alcazar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Toledo Private Guided Tour: City of the 3 Cultures & Alcazar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toledo Private Guided Tour: City of the 3 Cultures & Alcazar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Not worth taking the half day as it has the Cathedral missing." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingToledoWalking Tours - MadridHistorical Tours - MadridWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory