3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the medieval city of Toledo from above on a half-day hot-air balloon adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup (with upgrade), soar through the sky and snap photos of Toledo’s old town, the Alcázar, and River Tajo. Learn about the city’s rich history and fascinating culture from your pilot and enjoy a glass of cava and a delicious Spanish brunch included in the tour price.
- Get a birds-eye view of Toledo on a half-day hot-air balloon ride
- Experience spectacular views of the Old Town, Rio Tajo, and the Alcázar
- Enjoy a meal of traditional Spanish dishes and cava included in tour price
- Upgrade for convenient round-trip transportation from your Madrid hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Hot-air balloon flight (1 hour)
HD tour video, photo and flight certificate
Brunch, water and 1 glass of cava
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
45004 Toledo, Spain
Recinto Ferial de La Peraleda, Toledo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Comfortable closed walking shoes are highly recommended
- There is no seating available in the basket; passengers stand during the flight
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerotours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo with Optional Transport from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo with Optional Transport from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo with Optional Transport from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHot Air Balloon RidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesToledoUnique Experiences - MadridHot Air Balloon Rides - MadridHistorical Tours - MadridHalf-day Tours - MadridUnique Experiences - SegoviaHot Air Balloon Rides - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaUnique Experiences - CordobaHot Air Balloon Rides - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory