- Start your tour with a handy pickup from your Toledo hotel or station
- Learn about El Greco as you check out the “Burial of the Count of Orgaz”
- Explore without the rush, alongside your own personal group and guide
- Have the freedom to ask as many questions as you want about Toledo
Departure & Return
This is the main square of Toledo, located near the Alcázar, 5 minutes away by taxi or bus from the train station. Optionally, our guides can meet you at the hotel where you are staying in Toledo.
Our guides can wait for you at the train station upon your arrival in Toledo, with a sign with your name on it
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destino Toledo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms