3 hours (Approx.)
Get ready for an evening of show-stopping entertainment in Salou with a night out at ‘The Salou Big Show’! Settle in to your seat as a cast of talented dancers and musicians presents hits from popular musicals like ‘The Lion King,’ ‘Les Miserables’ and ‘Dreamgirls,’ and then catch a case of disco fever with a dance party extravaganza set to ‘70s disco tunes. Choose from three different levels of seating, all including unlimited drinks, and bring the kids along for a night of family-friendly fun.
- Tickets to 'The Salou Big Show,' an all-new musical extravaganza
- Enjoy showstopping hits from the best musicals of Broadway and the West End
- Get into the disco spirit during the show's second half with a '70s-style dance party
- Choose from three different levels of seating, including a VIP experience with free-flowing cava
- Enjoy unlimited beer, wine and sangria throughout the night
- Kids will love a special children's entertainment area
Saved to wishlist!
A full night of pure entertainment
7 course dinner and premium all inclusive drinks with the VIP option
7 course dinner and all inclusive drinks with the Gold dinner and drinks option
5 course dinner and All inclusive drinks with the Silver option
All Inclusive drinks with drinks only ticket
Child's Ages: 0-4yrs - Free 5-12yrs - Child price 13 yrs+ - Adult price
Spirits (will be available to purchase from the bar)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHouse of Illusion, Placa de Bonet, 1, 43840 Salou Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Rodney James Piper Entertainment S.L
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Musicales - Musical Show?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Musicales - Musical Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Musicales - Musical Show?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Musicales - Musical Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTarragonaTheaters - CataloniaTheaters - BarcelonaTheaters - GironaCategory