Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour Sicilian Cooking Class and Market Tour in Taormina
- Shop for fresh ingredients and local delicacies at Taormina Market
- Create an array of typical Sicilian dishes under the guidance of a professional chef
- Learn to make fresh pasta and local specialties such as Caponata
- Tuck into a delicious homemade lunch accompanied by Sicilian wines
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- This is a Shared tour
Departure & Return
10:00 am at Porta Messina arch in Taormina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noema Viaggi Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands