5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Compare the unforgettable storyline of "The Godfather" saga with real-life Mafia history during this in-depth guided tour of two Sicilian villages. See filming locations, like the church where Micheal Corleone married his young bride, Apollonia. You’ll also hear true stories from Sicilian Mafia clans and learn about their grip on southern Italy. The small-group tour is limited to eight and concludes with a tasty pasta buffet at a typical trattoria.
- A Godfather-themed Mafia tour of Sicilian villages, plus light lunch and wine
- Comfortable transport provided by 8-seater minivan, with hotel pickup
- Get a peek at the real-life filming locations of the Francis Ford Coppola classic
- Enjoy a classic Sicilian pasta lunch with a glass of Etna wine, made from volcanic vineyards
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation by air conditioned minivan
Pick up and drop off in your accommodation in Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Letojanni
Licensed native English speaking Guide
Walking tour of Savoca and Forza D'Agro'
Small group tour
Explanation of Godfather movie and real Mafia history
Light Lunch in Typical Charming restaurant
Everything not included in the inclusions
Pick up and drop off from Messina and Catania is not included. Supplement for this is 100€ in total
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please INFORM us about the name and address of Your hotel/accommodation in order to pick You up. If not listed, please mention it.
From Messina & Catania Pick up and Drop off there will be a Supplement from 50€ according to the number of Guests. Thank You
Please be informed that we always try to do our best to be on time, but because of traffic in Taormina pick up could be sometimes 10-15 minutes in late. Thank You in advance for understanding
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum number to start the Tour is 2 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Godfather vs Mafia Tour & Sicilian Light Lunch (Small Group)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Godfather vs Mafia Tour & Sicilian Light Lunch (Small Group)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Godfather vs Mafia Tour & Sicilian Light Lunch (Small Group)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Super local guide, comfy car, wonderful places to see and much information you will never find on internet or travel books." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Godfather vs Mafia Tour & Sicilian Light Lunch (Small Group)
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPub ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPub Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPub Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaPub Tours - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaHistorical Tours - MessinaHalf-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Corso Umberto I Tours & TicketsTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja) Tours & TicketsPiazza IX Aprile Tours & TicketsMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò) Tours & TicketsVilla Comunale Tours & TicketsTaormina Piazza Duomo Tours & TicketsCastelmola Tours & TicketsVilla Romana del Casale Tours & TicketsTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco) Tours & TicketsSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina) Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours & Tickets