- Book in advance to secure a paragliding experience above the Swiss Alps
- Learn about the launch and landing procedures during a safety briefing
- Hear how to steer the glider as you fly with a professional paragliding pilot
- Take away photos of your paragliding experience to impress friends back home
Departure & Return
Valley Station Gotschna Cable Car (near the train station Klosters Platz)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Passenger weight between 25 and 115 kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air-Davos Paragliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.