Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide inside the brewery.
The tour finishes near the Old City Gates and Historic Downtown parking garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We can only accommodate vegetarian diets on the Ale Trail. We cannot accommodate vegan, kosher, dairy allergies, sugar free or gluten-free restrictions.
- If you don’t like beer but still want to join the tour with your friends or family, we will have a wine and/or cider option at each of our beer stops. They will be a single drink and not flights, but you will be able to imbibe with the rest of us!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Augustine Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands