4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast with this hike in the Lattari Mountains toward the highest peak on the Sorrentine Peninsula. Surround yourself with greenery as you walk through beech and coniferous forests, enjoying unparalleled views from Cilento to Mt Vesuvius. Pass the Holy Water spring and, if you choose, continue up to the top of the Molar, the highest peak of the Lattari range.
- 4-hour hike through Lattari Mountains to highest peak in the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Walk through lush forest areas
- Enjoy spectacular views of the region, including Mt Vesuvius
- Challenge yourself with the optional hike up the highest peak, Faito Mountain
Saved to wishlist!
Local professional guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress appropriately, especially shoes (low hiking shoes are recommended)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk around Faito Mountain, the Highest Point of the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - CapriWalking Tours - CapriHalf-day Tours - CapriCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Via CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Punta del CapoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)