- 3-hour cooking class in a charming seaside location close to Sorrento
- Receive tuition from an expert Italian cooking instructor
- Discover the tricks behind great Mediterranean cooking
- Prepare traditional dishes that are common to the Sorrento Peninsula and utilize local ingredients
- Dine on the tasty feast with a glass of wine or soft drink
- Upgrade to include transfer from Sorrento to the Cookery school (approx. 5 km)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
What To Expect
Meet your instructor at the school and hear about the menu for the day’s cooking lesson. Learn about the style of food in Sorrento and about all the fresh ingredients that will be used including mozzarella, olive oil, tomatoes and lemons — all of which are staples of the area.
With the instructor by your side, begin making the meal. Learn new cooking techniques from the instructor and get advice as you go along.
When the food has been prepared, sit down and get ready to eat what you just made. Dine on four courses and sip a glass of locally made wine or a soft drink. Enjoy a glass of limoncello, the delicious lemon liquor that is made in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make a note of any specific dietary requests in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff