Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel in style by speedboat or in a traditional wooden boat
- See scenic beauty spots around Capri including caves, grottos and the famous Faraglioni rock formations
- Explore the charming Mediterranean island of Capri on foot
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from the attentive captain
Departure & Return
Directions: Walk towards the end of the pier at Marina Piccola. Before reaching the end, you will come across three green benches under an overhang. They are the only three green benches under an overhang on the pier so you won't miss them. Use that as your reference point and wait at the benches. The captain will pull up, he will have your name and the number of people in your group. Please be patient at this pier, as the captain needs to radio in before entering port for the coast guard authorization. Sometimes they will make us wait a bit depending on ferry and boat traffic.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off across the sparkling Bay of Naples, soaking up views of the island of Ischia and distant Mt Vesuvius as you travel toward Capri.
Stop to swim and sunbathe in secluded coves, some of which aren’t accessible by land. Check out the famed Faraglioni rock formations as well as the island’s hidden grottos.
Then enjoy some time to explore Capri by foot. Disembark and head into the center of town, strolling past the main square, whitewashed stone buildings and chic boutiques.
Your guide will recommend a traditional, family-run restaurant where you can savor a fresh seafood lunch at your own expense. When you’ve finished eating and sightseeing, hop back aboard and lounge on deck during the return journey to Sorrento.
Please note that since this tour is private, the itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to your interests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The top of Monte Solario has a cafe, souvenir shop and many great places from where photographs of the blue expanse of sea and coast can be taken." See review