Departure & Return
Siena Info Point, inside the office (please come at the meeting point 15 min. before departure time for check in)
The tour will finish in front of the Duomo or inside if you will choose the optional with Duomo included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise us at time of booking in order to organize the tour in the best possible way
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
- The departure of the tour is guaranteed with a min. of 2 adults. If the tour will not take place, the agency will provide a refund through Tripadvisor
- Participants should walk for medium distances
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Starting from August 6th It is mandatory to have the green pass or a negative Covid-test to enter inside museums, includono the cathedral.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands