2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy an interesting stroll around the Tuscan jewel of Siena with this 2-hour private walking tour. See the main attractions of the UNESCO-listed city while getting plenty of personal attention from your private guide.
- 2-hour private walking tour of Siena
- See the Basilica St Domenico, where the head of Siena's patron saint is on display
- Admire the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo in central Siena
- Learn about the important buildings around the square and the Palio which takes place there
- Visit the multi-colored Duomo
- Get plenty of personal attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
private licensed guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBasilica Cateriniana San Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up is possible only if your hotel or apartment is downtown
Return DetailsPiazza del Duomo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17477P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Santa Maria della Scala Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)