- Montalcino wine tour from Siena
- Enjoy wine tastings in the famous medieval town
- Try Brunello di Montalcino, the town’s esteemed wine
- Learn the secrets and traditions in Montalcino winemaking
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of Bar la Lizza - Piazza Gramsci Siena
What To Expect
Your destination is Montalcino, a beautiful hill town that’s known for its medieval city walls and its wine. Here, you’ll enjoy tastings of the local wine along with snacks such as cured meat and traditional salami.
Sip Brunello di Montalcino wine, and hear how its production secrets and traditions have been passed down through the generations. One of the world’s most expensive varietals, the revered wine is made from Sangiovese grapes and matured for years in special wooden casks.
After your tastings, return to your transport for the journey back to Siena. Finish with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Small groups: maximum 8 people on the minivan.
- Please note during low season (November 16th toMarch 14th 2019) Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (4 pax are required for the tour to operate). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone, definitely worth the money." See review