- Led by a local guide at the Valley of the Temples
- Family friendly
- Independent visit of the Roman Villa
Departure & Return
Please be ready between Politeama Hotel and PRADA store 10 minutes before
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advice in case of walking limitations
- The visit to the Roman Villa will be independent
- Seat available for children from 2 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts (from September 1st, 2021)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR OF SICILY - DAY TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms