- Full-day Cadiz shore excursion to the Andalucian city of Seville
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Learn about Seville’s fascinating history and cultural influences from a local guide
- Explore the ambient streets of Santa Cruz and the General Archive of the Indies
- See Seville Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar Palace, two UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Skip the lines outside Royal Alcazar Palace, and tour its public rooms and gardens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 18 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, approach the breathtaking structure of Seville Cathedral, a 15th century construction that combines Gothic grandeur with ecclesiastical extravagance. Gaze at the vertiginous Giralda Bell Tower, and marvel at the cathedral’s sheer size and stature.
Then, saunter through the ambient main square to the Royal Alcazar Palace. Sail past the crowds of the entrance hall and immediately begin your tour of the majestic palace with your guide. See an opulent tableau of architectural designs as you admire vast courtyards, gorgeous gardens and richly decorated rooms, then visit the General Archive of the Indies, where a wealth of information about Christopher Columbus awaits.
Enjoy some relaxed free time at the conclusion of your tour, choosing to sample Spanish cuisine, or venture within the cathedral. Meet your guide at a prearranged time, and return to Cadiz well in advance of your cruise ship’s departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of tour is approximate, and depends on the duration of your time in port
- No wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended with people with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms