- Private pintxo tour of San Sebastian gives you a taste of the city
- Guide introduces you to the Donostia and local food culture at the same time
- Five snacks and drinks included—no need to pay extra
- See the city at night like a local, but with the amenities of a guided tour
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
We meet next to a life-size figure of a drummer wearing Napoleonic dress, looking at a plaque on which are written the lyrics of the San Sebastián March. The sculpture is located in a place where Sarriegi Plaza meets San Juan Kalea (Plaza Sarriegi with San Juan Street).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that many of the bars don't offer seats
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ikusnahi Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms