Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit four Rioja wineries for guided tastings
- Learn about local wine and viticulture
- Enjoy a Spanish picnic in a wine cave
- Explore the village of Laguardia
- Includes pickup and drop-off at San Sebastian hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is one of La Rioja’s most traditional wineries, where you’ll learn every step of the Rioja winemaking process. Following the tour, pause for a tasting of five different wines that are produced onsite.
Continue to two additional wineries, sampling at least two distinct wines at each location for a broad perspective on the flavors and aromas of local wines. Lunch is at a fourth La Rioja winery—descend into a maze of underground wine caves and tunnels, which make an atmospheric setting for a generous Spanish picnic.
Pour a glass of red crianza wine to accompany a Spanish omelet, tomato salad, Iberian ham, and a plate of locally-produced cheeses. Head to the medieval village of Laguardia for an after-lunch stroll, setting an easy going pace through the town, where you’ll find historic the Marques del Riscal and Ysios wineries tucked into the winding streets.
This 9-hour tour concludes with drop-off at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- A maximum of 16 people per group
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 4 people confirmed. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people is required to run this private tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands