8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Maximize time in the Basque Country on this full-day tour from San Sebastian. Visit small fishing villages along the French Basque coast like Saint Jean de Luz and glamorous beach towns like Biarritz. Learn about local gastronomy as you explore the historic city of Bayonne and the town of Hendaye, on the border of France and Spain.
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the driving
- Explore villages, beaches, and towns along the French Basque coast
- Learn about the distinct local culture and gastronomy of this region
- Small group tour with lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Infant lunch or dinner is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel address
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Biarritz and French Basque coast tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Biarritz and French Basque coast tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Biarritz and French Basque coast tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We would absolutely recommend the tour and Begonia if you can request her!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Biarritz and French Basque coast tour from San Sebastian
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryArchitecture Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoArchitecture Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderArchitecture Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory
Buen Pastor Cathedral Tours & TicketsVictoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia) Tours & TicketsMiramar Palace (Palacio de Miramar) Tours & TicketsSan Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra) Tours & TicketsSanta Clara Island (Isla de Santa Clara) Tours & TicketsLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha) Tours & Tickets