3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Maximize time in the Basque Country with a 3-day private tour. Explore San Sebastian with a local guide, including sampling Txakoli white wine and visiting a private gastronomic society. Venture beyond San Sebastian with excursions to Biarritz, San Juan de Luz, and Hendaya in the French Basque region. Finish the multi-day tour in Bilbao, including the Guggenheim museum.
- Get to know the Basque Country beyond San Sebastian
- Exclusive access into a private gastronomic society
- Taste local specialties including Txakoli wine and pintxos (Basque tapas)
- Visit French Basque Country and Bilbao
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle and driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Personal-private guide service
Any transport cost
Day 1 Lunch Included in San Sebastian
Food and drinks - except on the 1st day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
9am or 9:30 am.Hotel pick up for 3 days.
- San Sebastian Airport, Gabarrari Kalea, 5, 20280 Hondarribia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Guides
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Basque Country Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Basque Country Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Basque Country Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Basque Country Private Tour
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryMulti-day Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryStreet Food Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoMulti-day Tours - BilbaoWalking Tours - BilbaoStreet Food Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderMulti-day Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderStreet Food Tours - SantanderCategory