- Accompany a guide and truffle-hunting dogs while they search for truffles in the wild
- A great way to skip restaurants and indoor cooking classes and get out of doors
- Value: includes a 4-course dinner or lunch, and wine, olive oil, vinegar, and truffle oil tastings
- Parking at the winery is free
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano (SI) at the Winery Please follow the main door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Make sure to dress in appropriate ways for a hike in the woods, with shoes and trousers suitable for walking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.