8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Cooking Class Experience
Truffle Hunting Experience
Pick Up & Drop Off
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaUnique Experiences - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFull-day Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCategory