2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Add a dose of adventure to your wine-tasting with this exhilarating horseback ride around a Tuscan vineyard. Gentle enough for beginning riders, the tour includes hands-on instruction. Discover scenic, hilly trails with your guide as you work up an appetite. Then, settle down for a four-course meal made from fresh regional products, from truffle lasagna to roasted meats. You’ll finish with a tasting of local reds and whites from the on-site winery.
- A horseback ride through the Tuscan countryside, with lunch and wine-tasting
- Combine outdoor adventure with luxury gastronomy during this unique Tuscan experience
- Get a hands-on riding lesson, perfect for beginning or novice riders
- End your ride with a fresh, four-course banquet and authentic wine-tasting at the on-site winery
Saved to wishlist!
Horseback Riding tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18 , Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point directly at the Winery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimun of 9 years for horseback riding
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Horseback Riding and Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Horseback Riding and Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "If you have the time to include a horseback ride, this will be an unforgettable experience." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Horseback Riding and Wine Tasting in Tuscany
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSan GimignanoHorseback Riding - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyHorseback Riding - SienaNature and Wildlife - SienaHorseback Riding - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiCategory