- A horseback ride through the Tuscan countryside, with lunch and wine-tasting
- Combine outdoor adventure with luxury gastronomy during this unique Tuscan experience
- Get a hands-on riding lesson, perfect for beginning or novice riders
- End your ride with a fresh, four-course banquet and authentic wine-tasting at the on-site winery
Departure & Return
Meeting point directly at the Winery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimun of 9 years for horseback riding
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "If you have the time to include a horseback ride, this will be an unforgettable experience." See review