4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get out in the Salzkammergut countryside without renting a car by taking this mountain and lake region hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Listen to onboard commentary through your audio guide in 13 languages, stepping off the bus at any of the 15 stops including: Lake Wonfgangsee, Lake Fuschl, and filming locations from the Sound of Music. Ticket is good for one full day, and includes day pass for Salzburg city buses.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus tour of the Salzburg mountains and lakes region
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- Step off the bus at any of the 15 stops
- Buses depart Salzburg every 1.5 hours
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide in 13 languages
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Personal food or drinks are not allowed inside the bus
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Sightseeing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzburg Lakes and Mountains Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Salzburg Lakes and Mountains Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salzburg Lakes and Mountains Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Salzburg Lakes and Mountains Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSalzburgHop on Hop Off - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Austrian AlpsAudio Guides - Austrian AlpsHop on Hop Off - HallstattBus Tours - HallstattAudio Guides - HallstattHop on Hop Off - PassauBus Tours - PassauAudio Guides - PassauCategory
Hangar-7Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)KitzsteinhornSalzburg MuseumMichael Haydn MuseumGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Panorama MuseumSalzburg ZooHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)GetreidegasseNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)National Park Hohe Tauern