- Day trip to the Austrian Lakes with a private guide
- Admire the lakeside scenery as you travel by minibus
- See Schloss Fuschl on the shores of Fuschlsee
- Spend time in St. Gilgen, birthplace of Mozart’s mother
- Hire a boat on Lake Wolfgangsee, if you wish
- Enjoy hassle-free transport to and from Salzburg
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
What To Expect
Travel through Salzkammergut, and pass the shores of Fuschlsee, one of the region’s scenic lakes. After a photo stop at the lakeside Schloss Fuschl, head to a vantage point that overlooks St. Gilgen. Gaze out at the little town, which was the birthplace of Mozart’ mother, and then head into the center to explore.
How you spend your time in St. Gilgen is up to you. Go boating on Lake Wolfgangsee, or — if you’re traveling between May and October— take the train up Schafberg mountain. Both activities are at your own expense.
Later, return to your transport for the journey back to Salzburg. Your day trip ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Price is per group (from 1 to 6 people)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under the age of 12 or shorter then 150cm need a child seat. Please inform us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Austrian Lakes Day Trip from Salzburg.