- Guided tour of Mozart's Salzburg
- See the city's historic Renaissance and Baroque monuments in the context of Mozart's 18th century world
- Visit the Residence of Mozart and enjoy a museum visit and multi-media show
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Afterward, discover Mozart’s Residence, where the celebrated composer lived from 1773 to 1780. Step inside and soak up the history of the Mozart family and the building itself, dating back to 1617. Wander the first floor of Mozart’s former living quarters, now a museum, and check out a multimedia show providing more depth and detail to the composer's life.
Your 2.5-hour excursion will finish here at the museum. Stay and explore the attraction for as long as you'd like before departing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Salzburg City Tour - On the Traces of Mozart.