8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bask in the scenery of Austria’s Salzkammergut (Lake District) and lakeside Hallstatt on this full-day private minivan tour from Salzburg. Drive by Lake Fuschlsee and take in St. Gilgen, Lake Wolfgangsee, and the spa town of Bad Ischl. Then, stroll, eat, and sightsee in Hallstatt, dubbed the ‘Pearl of the Salzkammergut,' before a photo stop at the Dachstein Glacier at Gosausee. Upgrade from a driver-guide to a chauffeur and separate guide.
- Full-day private Hallstatt and Salzkammergut tour from Salzburg
- Explore the Salzkammergut, passing lakes, peaks, and villages
- See Lake Fuschlsee, St. Gilgen, Wolfgangsee, Bad Ischl, and the Dachstein Glacier
- Stroll, sightsee, and have lunch (own expense) in lakeside Hallstatt
- Includes flexible itinerary, driver-guide, private minivan transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Upgrade to enjoy the benefits of a separate guide and chauffeur
- Price per minivan, based on a maximum of eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Driver-guide or separate Austria guide and chauffeur (depending on option selected)
Transport by private, deluxe air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Children under the age of 12 or shorter then 150cm need a child seat. Please inform us.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years of age are not allowed in the salt mine
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Private Full-Day Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Private Full-Day Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Private Full-Day Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Private Full-Day Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
GetreidegasseSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Stiegl BrauweltLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)MozarteumSalzburg Marionette TheaterSalzburg ZooGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)KitzsteinhornAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Michael Haydn Museum