Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel with a private guide for an easy trip to the hard-to-reach Eagle’s Nest
- Hear the history of Hitler’s countryside retreat as you soak up the views
- Relax with convenient transport direct from your central Salzburg hotel
- Enjoy a more interactive, personalized tour with a guide just for your group
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 12 or shorter then 150cm need a child seat. Please inform us
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Half-Day Eagle's Nest Tour from Salzburg.
- "One of the people in the group had mobility issues and Luciano, our guide, was very aware and made necessary accommodations." See review