- Private tour of Salzburg highlights including entry to Stiegl Brauwelt brewery
- A comprehensive tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Tick off top Salzburg attractions including Mozart Residence and Mirabell Palace and Gardens
- Explore Salzburg's historic Old Town and learn about the city's rich history
- Discover beer making processes and taste premium ales at Stiegl Brauwelt (Stiegl World of Beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Private tours: pick up & drop off WITHIN the CITY of Salzburg ONLY,. In case you are staying outside from the city of Salzburg: your private tour starts at the Panorama Bus terminal, Mirabell Platz /Hubert Sattler Gasse 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Delve into the history of Salzburg’s UNESCO-listed Old Town (Aldstadt), a myriad of 14th-century architecture including the Salzburg Residenz (Prince-Bishops’ Palace) and the landmark Dom, whose interior is gilded majestically with gold.
See, too, the strikingly Baroque Kollegienkirche and the visual feast of Kapitelplatz, a square brimming with modern art and life-size chess pieces. Discover Salzburg’s association with the world-renowned composer, Wolfgang Mozart, at the Mozart Residence (Mozart Wohnhaus).
Following your comprehensive tour, you’ll head to Stiegl Brauwelt (Stiegl World of Beer)—a brewery that has been producing beer since 1492—to take a whistle-stop tour of the brewing process. Your tour culminates with a tasting session followed by drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms