Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided, panoramic tour of Salzburg's top sights
- See Salzburg's Old Town - a UNESCO World Heritage listed site
- Visit to the village of St Wolfgang and the gothic altar in the village church
- Visit the famous White Horse Inn for optional refreshments
- Boat ride to St Gilgen
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue past the Nonnberg Abbey and see the impressive Castle Leopoldskron, featured in The Sound of Music. After learning about the history of the palace from your guide, head back to Mirabell Square.
Here, hop aboard your coach and soak up the scenery on the way to the Lake District. See Fuschl Castle, once home to Austrian royalty and now a high-end hotel.
Visit the village of St Wolfgang and see the pilgrimage site of the parish church. Inside, check out Michael Pacher's famous Gothic altar. Afterward, sip on a beverage and relax at the White Horse Inn.
From there, glide across Lake Wolfgang on a boat ride to the village of St Gilgen (May to October only), the birthplace of Mozart's mother.
After exploring St Gilgen, hop back aboard your coach, passing Huttenstein Castle and Lake Mondsee. Your 5-hour tour will conclude with transportation back to Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: this tour involves a moderate amount of walking and a good level of mobility is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Panoramic Salzburg City Tour plus Austrian Lakes and Mountains Sightseeing Tour.